top of page
Renewing Your License
Licenses expire on your birthday. Licenses can be renewed three (3) months in advance up to the date of expiration. Licenses can be renewed online, by mail, or walk-in at our offices.
2 or 4 Year Renewal Options
• 2 year - $70
• 4 year - $140
• Online - debit/credit card
• Mail in/Walk-In - debit/credit card, money order, cashier’s check
• NO CASH AND NO PERSONAL CHECKS
• Late fees are $20 a month.
• Late fees start the day after the license lapses.
• Late fees can accrue for up to 4 years (approx. $1200+).
• Late fees cannot be waived.
• Late fees are required to be paid in full with renewal fees.
Infection Control Course
•The Infection Control Course is required and must be completed before renewal.
•The course is provided online.
•The course is accessible at any time.
•The course is free of charge.
•The course can be retaken right away if failed.
•You can renew immediately after passing the course.
Licenses that have been expired for 4 years or longer cannot be renewed and must be reinstated.
Licensees who need to reinstate their license must:
• Submit a new individual application and pay associated fees. ($15 application fee + $110 testing fee)
• Retake and pass ALL exams. (Theory, Nevada Law, and Practical)
• Pay initial license fees after passing exams. (2 years - $70 or 4 years - $140)
bottom of page