top of page
When to Schedule the Test
See your school’s registrar or appropriate staff to schedule your test within fifteen (15) days in accordance with NAC 644A.673 after you graduate, have passed your practical exam, and have completed your academic and financial obligations to the school you have attended. You will also receive a text message from the Board office when you are eligible to schedule.
$125 total ($15 application fee + $110 testing fee)
$95 retake fee – if applicable
How to Schedule Your Test
Submit a student testing application with your school. The application requires the following steps:
• Update Personal Information
• Application Questionnaire
• Required Application Documentation
• Select Testing Date & Time
• Pay Testing Fee
Documents to be Provided
• Passport-quality photo: White background, facing forward, no hats or sunglasses. A selfie is acceptable!
• Copy of a government-issued photo ID: Driver’s License, State ID Card, Passport, Military ID
• All government-issued photo IDs must be in your current name.
• All government-issued photo IDs must be current/active and cannot be expired.
• Work Authorization Document: Social Security Card, Valid ITIN Number, Permanent Resident Card/Green Card, Work Visa.
If You Require Special Accommodations or a Reader for the Test
At the time of submitting your application, please supply the Board office with a copy of an IEP (Independent Education Plan) or a letter from a doctor stating the accommodation that may be needed. You will need to contact your local Board office to set up a test date and time for certain accommodations if available.
Click on the Student Resources button to view Practical, Theory, and State Law Testing Information.
bottom of page