Future Students

School Expectations

What courses are offered by the school you are interested in?

* Shampoo Technologist Licenses can be obtained if you are currently enrolled in cosmetology or hair design program in Nevada and have the school submit a completion form of at least 50 hours of shampoo services OR by enrolling in and completing a 50-hour course offered by the Board

** You must hold a Nevada Cosmetology, Hair Design, Esthetics, or Nail Technology license to enroll in these programs.